We offer a full line of Way oils and Hydraulic fluids for all ISO viscosities. See charts below for summary.
WAYLUBEs are formulated for use in the slide ways of planers, grinders, horizontal boring machines, shapers, jig borers and milling machines. These machine way lubricants incorporate state of the art friction modifiers to decrease machine chatter associated with stick- slip phenomena of slow moving heavily loaded machine parts.
WAYLUBEs contain proven EP and anti-rust technology to promote the long life of machine tools. These fluids are further enhanced by the addition of proprietary additives which promote excellent fluid adhesion to the moving surfaces which increases the fluid film strength further reducing wear. WAYLUBEs are formulated to provide excellent fluid separation from soluble oils and semi-synthetic metal working fluids. These fluids are fully approved for use in Cincinnati Milacron machining centers. GM LS2 approved.
All industrial and mobile hydraulic systems requiring a hydraulic oil meeting one or more of the following specifications.
- Cincinnati-Milacron P68, P69, P70 – Denison HF-0, T6-C, HF-2
- Vickers 35VQ25
- Sperry Vickers 1-286-S
- GM LS 2, Ford M6C32
Hydraulic systems using gear, piston or vane type pumps requiring premium anti-wear hydraulic oils including those operating at high pressure.
- Contains a premium anti-wear additive.
- Includes a demulsifying additive to separate water rapidly.
- Combats rust, corrosion and oxidation.
- Contains zinc-type anti-wear agents to help minimize wear in high-speed, high pressure vane, gear and piston pumps.
- Remains stable even when exposed to moisture or extreme temperatures.
- Contains anti-foam agents for controlled release of entrained air.
- Compatible with common filter media.